1.He hardly had anything to eat, ________ he?A. didn't B. hadn't C. had D. did
2.He says that he won't be free until tomorrow.他说他到明天才会有空。
解析: 在这个复合句中, that引导的从句做says的宾语,被称为宾语从句。until用在否定句中,构成“not...until...” 结构,意为“直到……才……”,谓语动词用非?#26377;?#24615;动词;until用在肯定句中,意为“直到……”,主句的谓语动词要用?#26377;?#24615;动词。例如:They didn't leave until they finished their work. 他们完成了工作才回家。
We waited until he came. 我们一直等到他来。
3. 课本:There's something wrong with my computer. It doesn't work. 我的计算机出了故障,它无法工作了。
真题再现:I have to speak to my grandpa loudly because there's _____ with his ears.
A. wrong something B. something wrong C. anything wrong D. nothing wrong
要点点拨:形容词修饰something, nothing, anything, everything等不定代词时要后置,故排除A。答案:B
4.课本原句:All the computers must be shut down when you leave. 离开时你必须把所有的计算机关掉。
真题:The whole company _____ for a three weeks' summer holiday. A. shut down B. shut off C. shut up D. shut away要点点拨:shut down意为“关闭;停工;歇业”;shut off意为“关掉(煤气)”等;shut up意为“关闭;住嘴”等;shut away意为“隔离;隔绝”。答案:A
5. Our sports meeting has been ____ till next Monday because of the bad weather.
A. put on B. put up C. put off D. put down要点点拨: put on意为“穿上,上演”;put up意为“举起,挂起,张贴”;put off意为“推迟,延期”; put down意为“放下,写下,记下”。 答案:C
6. So it goes on, hour after hour. 就这样继续下去,一小时接一小时。解析: hour after hour意思为“一小时接一小时”。英语中,用after连接两个相同的单数名词(名?#26159;?#19981;用冠词)表示“一个接一个”
7. 解析: during(in, for) the last(past) + 一段时间,表示“到现在为止多长时间以来(内)”,常与现在完成时态连用。例如:In the last twenty years China has changed a lot. 在最近二十年内中国发生了巨大的变化。
8. I'm afraid I won't come ___B___ 7 and 9. I will be at work then. A. until B. between C. during D. for
9..Butter and cheese _C_____ in price. A. has gone up B. is gone up C. have gone up D. are gone up
10.Today some newly-produced mobile phones can take pictures __B____ a camera.
A. as B. for C. like D. of